Top 5 Best Table Saw: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Table Saw Reviews:
1. DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 inch table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4×8 sheet goods.
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Guaranteed tough: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
2. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
No products found.
The DEWALT DWS779 sliding compound miter saw is precision at it’s toughest, delivering accuracy and capacity for everyday jobsite use.. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. Tall sliding fences support 7-1/2-inch of crown nested and up to 2×14 dimensional lumbers at 90 degree and 2×10 at 45 degree. A cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
No products found.
3. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
The Metabo HPT C10FCG 15 Amp 10 In. compound miter saw is ideal for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job. The 15 amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease, even on the toughest cutting jobs. The C10FCG is lighter than its predecessor (model C10FCE2) weighing just 24.2 lbs. for easier transport.
It’s the lightest 10 In. compound miter saw in its class to date. It has a large table with a vice clamping system to hold your workpiece safely in place. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments. The bevel has a range of 45-degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.
The C10FCG has a large extended flip fence which rises to 4 In. to allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces. To keep your work space clean and safe, a dust collector attachment is included. It is covered by Metabo HPT’s 5-year warranty.
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- For quick miter adjustments
4. BOSCH 10 In. Worksite Table Saw
The Bosch 4100XC-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth, but quick ramp-up to the operating speed.
It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, restart protection to avoid accidental startup and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use. It includes an enhanced auxiliary fence for narrow workpieces. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 in treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport.
It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System features a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 30 In. x 22-1/2 In. tabletop with a 30 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft wide sheets goods in half.
- Powerful table saw has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 32.5″ D x 27″ L x 13″ H, Product weight: 94 lb
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry: Helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection: Helps to avoid accidental startup
- Portability: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- Smart Guard System: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
5. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts.
This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
6. SKIL 15 Amp 10 Inch Table Saw
The SKIL TS6307-00 10″ Jobsite Table Saw has a 25-1/2” (64.77cm) Rip Capacity and is equipped with a 15-Amp motor, integrated foldable legs, rack & pinion fence rails, and a dust port elbow to keep your jobsite clean. The 15-Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, while the rack & pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate.
With its 0-45° bevel capacity, the quick release lever allows for cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees, and its 4×4 cutting capacity allows for swift 90-degree cutting. The integrated foldable legs seamlessly form into a folding stand to provide portability and convenience, while the dust port elbow systematically redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup.
The parallel blade alignment allows for ease of blade adjustment along the rip fence and miter slot, for precise accurate cuts. This table saw features a safety anti-restart switch in case of power outages. This large coated cast aluminum tabletop saw comes equipped with a 10” 24-tooth carbide blade. When using a dado insert, this table saw requires an 8 in. dado blade set.
- Ensures fence stays parallel to blade for fast smooth, and accurate cuts
- Legs quickly fold in to provide portability and convenient storage
- Available micro-adjustment of blade so that it is parallel to rip fence and miter slot
- Cuts material up to 4×4 at 90 degrees
- Cuts between 2 positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees with quick release lever
- Redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup
7. SKIL 10 Inch Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw
The 10 in. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKIL’s table-saw lineup. SKIL’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-⅝ in. depth of cut, and 30-½ in. rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision.
The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKIL’s patented Dual-Field™ Motor runs cooler, so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen-inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 inch depth of cut and 30-1/2 inch rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 inch Wheels and easy-load handles delivers unsurpassed mobility
- Dust port elbow contains debris to 1 area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by 1 person
8. DEWALT DWE7491X 10 In. Table Saw
The DWE7491X 10 in. Jobsite Table saw with scissor stand has a 15 amp motor and 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Scissor stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence system make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Two position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-pro modular Guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of Guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2 in. Dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
9. Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
The Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw is the solution to the problem of having to take materials back to the workshop to cut them, and then bring them back to the job site later on. If you’re a contractor, you know that that process can add an entire day to a project.
The BladeRunner is only 15 lbs, so while stable and sturdy, it’s easy to toss in the back of the truck. And with a footprint of only 15.75” x 17”, it doesn’t take up an entire workbench like traditional table saws. The hold-down guard and splitter allow for work with wider materials, and a larger rip fence than other portable table saws provides better control and accurate cuts.
A no-load speed of 3000/min, a stroke length of ¾”, with 5.5 amps of power gives it the capacity for light to moderate cutting of wood (up to 1-1/2”), ceramic tile (3/8”), PVC pipe (1-1/4”), aluminum (3/8”), and steel (1/8”). (Anything over 1-1/2” and you’re probably going to need a traditional, permanently fixed tabletop saw—but you can’t take that to the job site.)
The blades change out almost instantly, in under 3 seconds once you get the hang of the tool-less blade change system. And the saw is protected by a Rockwell 3-year limited warranty, so you know they stand behind their tools.
- Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
- Prevents accidental starting, plus the vacuum port lets you hook up a shop vac that cleans while you cut
10. DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Table Saw
The DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4″ Table Saw Kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V Max* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V max* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V Max* and 120V Max* tools from DEWALT. This table saw features 24″ of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 Plywood or OSB sheets.
Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, with tool free adjustment of the guarding. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. This saw offers ‘power-loss reset’ which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position.
It has a metal roll cage base for greater durability than plastic bases. On board storage included for guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches and miter gauge. Specs: no load speed 5800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8″, depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/2″, depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-3/4″. Kit includes: (1) table saw, (1) carbide blade, (1) push stick, (1) blade guard, (1) rip fence, (1) non-thru cut riving knife, (1) 60V max* Lithium battery, (1) fast charger, (2) blade wrenches, (1) miter gauge, and user guide.
- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24″ of Rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic Bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18