Top 5 Best Soundbar: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Soundbar Reviews:
1. VIZIO 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar
The 36” 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar from VIZIO, America’s #1 Sound Bar Brand, delivers big sound designed to complement larger flat panel TVs. Two full-range speakers deliver rich, clear sound while Dolby Audio heightens the experience of your favorite movies, music, and games. DTS® Virtual:X™ provides an enhanced level of immersion, no matter the content, room size or shape, creating floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound that transforms a sci-fi game into an intergalactic adventure, or music into a live concert. Wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts with Bluetooth using your phone or any compatible device.
- Low-Profile 36” Design – Provides a wider soundstage and fills the space beneath larger screen sizes.
- Room-Filling Performance – Experience rich, clear sound with up to 91dB of total SPL output for performance that is beyond its size.
- Essential Connectivity & Control – Get setup and listening in seconds with the included cables plus Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of your favorite music and podcasts.
- 2.0-Channel Sound – Experience a powerful room-filling, true stereo experience ideal for movies, music, and gaming.
- Full-Range Speakers – 2 full-range speakers in the sound bar provide rich, clear sound.
2. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
The low-profile Signa S2 universal TV sound bar delivers an incredible, room-filling home theater experience — far beyond anything you get from your TVs small built-in speakers. Works with 4K and HD TVs so you can watch your favorite shows with exceptional contrast and clarity. Includes HDMI cable for quick and easy setup.
Features Polk’s patented Voice Adjust technology for clear dialogue and Dolby Digital decoding for immersive, performance-tuned surround sound. Includes a wireless subwoofer for deep bass impact. Plus, stream your favorite music through Bluetooth directly from your smartphone, tablet or any other compatible device. At 2″ tall, the sound bar fits most spaces — easy to wall-mount or place in front of your TV.
- 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2″ tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
3. SAMSUNG 3.1ch A650 A Series Soundbar
Soundbar A650 features 3D sound technology with center channel to provide clear and balanced sound for the most immersive home theater experience.
- DOLBY DIGITAL 5.1 / DTS VIRTUAL:X – Immersive surround sound simulation that draws you in.
- BUILT-IN CENTER SPEAKER – A dedicated speaker enhances dialogue so you hear every word.
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE – Optimizes sound to video content.
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED – Wireless subwoofer included.
- BASS BOOST – Instantly amplify the bass with the touch of a button.
4. Bose TV Speaker – Soundbar for TV
The Bose TV Speaker helps you hear your TV better. It’s a small sound bar that clarifies speech and improves overall TV sound. Inside the TV speaker there are two full-range drivers angled to deliver wide, spacious sound and a center tweeter specifically focused on elevating vocals. Built-in Dolby decoding helps further enhance this compact TV speaker’s audio capabilities to deliver a more realistic and satisfying listening experience.
Designed with simplicity in mind, this small soundbar only uses a single connection to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) and has you up and running in minutes. At just over 2″ tall, the Bose TV Speaker is a compact sound bar that can be placed just about anywhere. And small LED lights on the front of this small soundbar turn on and/or change color for visual confirmation when certain features are enabled.
They also blink in acknowledgement of volume changes. The Bose TV Speaker has HDMI-CEC, which allows the TV and this small soundbar to communicate when connected with an HDMI cable. Meaning when you turn the TV on, the TV speaker will automatically turn on too. With this technology, you can even keep using your current TV remote to control the volume of this compact soundbar. However, the Bose TV Speaker comes with its own remote. And on it, you can enable “dialogue mode” on the TV speaker to elevate vocals even more or press the “bass” button for some extra depth.
This compact soundbar also is a Bluetooth soundbar. Simply press the Bluetooth button on the remote to pair your device to this Bluetooth TV speaker and wirelessly stream your favorite music or podcasts. You can also expand your system at any time by adding a wired subwoofer to the Bluetooth TV speaker for a more home-theater-like experience. The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 and 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 mm audio cable, sold separately.
- Designed with simplicity in mind, the Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and is a simple fix for better TV sound.
- Wide, natural sound: 2 angled full-range drivers deliver a more realistic, spatial audio experience for overall better TV sound from a small soundbar.
- This TV speaker is designed to specifically focus on clarifying and elevating vocals and pronunciation.
- Pair your device to this Bluetooth soundbar to wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts.
- A single connection from this compact soundbar to the TV via an optical audio cable (included) or an HDMI cable (sold separately) has you up and running in minutes.
- This small soundbar is just over 2″ tall for easy placement in front of your TV or mounted to a wall (wall brackets sold separately). Overall TV speaker dimensions are 2.21″ H x 23.38″ W x 4.02″ D.
- Compact TV speaker comes with a remote control that enables a dialogue mode to further enhance speech or add a bass boost for more depth.
- The Bose TV Speaker is compatible with the Bose Bass Module 500 or 700 and requires the Bose Bass Module Connection Cable or a standard 3.5 millimeter audio cable, sold separately.
5. Yamaha YAS408BL Soundbar 3D Surround Sound
Binge-worthy. Supports your 4K Ultra HD TV, streams your music via Wi-Fi and lets you create a wireless home theater with MusicCast surround. Output Power:200 W total power: 100 W + 100 W subwoofer.
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound and included wireless subwoofer bring powerful, lifelike sound to your entertainment
- Create a 5.1-Channel wireless home theater by adding MusicCast 20 or 50 wireless surround speakers
- Create a multi-room Audio setup by syncing with other MusicCast speakers
- Simple setup for TV and a variety of Connection choices for your music – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay or Spotify connect
- Voice control with alexa via any Amazon echo device
6. SAMSUNG HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar
Elevate your entertainment experience with immersive 3D sound. The power of Samsung Soundbar Q60T makes surround sound come to life with speakers that fire from the front, side and above. Plus, it’s perfectly matched for Samsung QLED TVs with simpler setup, matching design, and integrated sound.
- The powerful 3D surround sound of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater.
- Acoustic Beam technology delivers sound that seems to come from precisely where the action is happening
- Syncs your Q-Series Soundbar speakers with your Samsung QLED TV speakers for the most immersive sound
- Bluetooth multi connectionConveniently switch between two different connected smart devices
- ]Adaptive sound technology optimizes sound for every scene, allowing you to hear voices clearly even at the lowest volumes
- SURROUND SOUND CHANNEL CONFIGURATION: 5.1
7. Sony HT-A5000 5.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar Surround
Take entertainment into a whole new realm. The HT-A5000 envelops you in authentic 5.1.2 channel surround sound with up-firing speakers, side beam tweeters, built-in subwoofer and advanced audio software technologies. Be part of the scene with action happening above and all around you.
- Fully enjoy the thrill of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force Pro Front Surround
- Sound Field Optimization calibrates to your environment for easy set up
- Vivid visuals and responsive game play with 8K and 4K/120 passthrough
- Immerse yourself in supreme music quality with Hi-Res Audio and 360 Reality Audio
- Customize your setup with two subwoofer choices and an optional rear speaker set
- Pairs with BRAVIA for easy access to soundbar controls and Acoustic Center Sync
- Premium omni-directional block design and wireless tv connection
8. LG SP9YA 5.1.2 Channel High Res Audio
Home theater sound with more depth. Surround your senses with Hi-Res Audio. Sound effects and soundtracks seem to come from every angle with 5.1.2 channels, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X. The subwoofer combines with the sound bar’s up-firing front height channels for sound that fills up any room. The sound bar works with Alexa. (Dolby, Dolby Atmos and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.)
- 5.1.2ch with 520W Total Output Power
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- Meridian Audio Technology
- High Resolution Audio 24bit/192kHz with 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3)
- Multi-Platform Support (Alexa, Google Assistant, Chromecast, Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect)
- 4K Passthrough (HDCP 2.3)
- HDMI eARC
9. SAMSUNG HW-S50A 3.0ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
- Product Dimensions 4.9 x 30.1 x 2.7 inches
- Manufacturer Samsung
- ASIN B08X1LJP8Q
10. YAMAHA SR-B20A Sound Bar
TV sound not up to par? Here’s an easy fix. Built-in subwoofers, DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound, and slim enough to fit in front of your TV or wall-mounted.
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI or optical
- Included components: Remote control