Top 5 Best Pressure Washer : Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Pressure Washer Reviews:
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer
THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER GETS YOUR DIRTY WORK DONE. The Sun Joe SPX3000® pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. OUR BEST-SELLING PRESSURE WASHER, THE SPX3000® COMBINES POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY.
This pressure washer packs a powerful punch with its 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor. The Sun Joe SPX3000® electric pressure washer generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime.
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- Max PSI at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing. Max GPM with nozzle open at minimum pressure.
2. CRAFTSMAN Pressure Washer, 1700 PSI, Compact
The 1,700 MAX PSI* Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer is compact for storage, but powerful enough for your outdoor cleaning tasks. With a soap applicator and two nozzles, including a turbo nozzle, you have the accessories you need to wash your car or clean your back patio. The portable pressure washer wand contains a comfort grip that is designed for ease of use.
- The electric pressure washer has 1700 MAX PSI* and 1.2 GPM**
- The pressure washer gun comes with a soap applicator bottle for cleaning with soap
- Onboard nozzle, pressure washer hose, cord, and wand storage keep accessories organized
- 20 ft. kink-resistant hose eliminates hassle and provides long-lasting performance
- 35 ft. power cord for range from your outlet
- Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA) Certified
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WPX2700 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
The Westinghouse WPX2700 2, 700 PSI 2. 3 GPM Gas Powered Pressure Washer has the muscle to blast away grime from even your toughest cleaning jobs. Built from a powerful 4-Cycle Horizontal Shaft OHV Westinghouse Engine, its meant for a powerful heavy-duty cleaning. From a range of 4 nozzle tips with varying degrees of pressure, you can interchange the heads to suit your specific challenge of the day.
Constructed with a 3. 3 liter fuel capacity and convenient 1. 6 liter soap tank on its side, the WPX2700 is safe to use on brick, stone, concrete, wood, aluminum, and iron. A tough steel frame construction and never-flat wheels that offer easy roll-away mobility, allowing you to maneuver the strength of this washer to scale across walls and get into hard to reach corners. Deep cleaning projects such as decks, sidewalks, siding, fences, railings, garage floors, exterior walls, cars, or patio furniture is easier than ever before.
- 2700 PSI and 2. 3 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start – Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump For Durable and Convenient Use
- Tough Steel Frame Construction With 12″ High Profile, Never-Flat Wheels Provide Easy Transportation and Maneuverability – Includes Engine Oil, Tools, and Quick Start Guide to Get Started in Minutes
- All Westinghouse Pressure Washers are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Manufacturer Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage
4. CRAFTSMAN Pressure Washer
The 1,900 MAX PSI* Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer is durable, mobile, and powerful enough for your outdoor cleaning tasks. With three nozzles, including a turbo nozzle, you have the accessories you need to wash your car or clean your back patio. The pressure washer wand contains a comfort grip that is designed for ease of use.
The portable pressure washer also features an innovative T-Rail Handle System, so your wand stays locked in during transport. Onboard storage for the wand, hose, cord, and nozzles gives you a home for every accessory.
- POWERFUL CLEANING: The electric pressure washer has 1900 MAX PSI* and 1.2 GPM** for cleaning power to do a variety of tasks
- INTEGRATED SOAP TANK: The pressure washer gun has this added benefit for cleaning with soap
- STORAGE ORGANIZATION: Onboard nozzle, pressure washer hose, cord, and wand storage keep accessories organized
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: 25 ft. kink-resistant hose eliminates hassle and provides long-lasting performance
- EXTENDED REACH: 35 ft. power cord for range from your outlet
- EASE OF MOVEMENT: 8-inch wheels for manuvering around objects
- Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA) Certified
5. Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
You have high expectations for your outdoor spaces. When dirt & debris threaten your curb appeal, you fight back. The 1800 MAX PSI pressure washer is your newest weapon, with enough versatile cleaning power to overcome hundreds of grueling projects.
Put the on-board detergent tank & three quick-connect nozzles to work, & bring new life to everything from outdoor furniture & fencing to vehicles & boats. When you’re not working, a durable foldaway design ensures you never bring hassles back to the garage.
This unit is certified by the Pressure Washer Manufacturers Association (PWMA). All water pressure (PSI) and flow rate (GPM) claims for this product were tested and verified by an independent lab, ensuring you take home the power you were promised.
- Long-life Universal Motor: Clean with confidence, knowing your motor was built to outlast years of hard work.
- Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap to the integrated detergent tank.
- Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 20 feet of flexible hose that’s built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- Be ready for whatever unexpected impact comes your way with a durable frame that gives you added protection.
6. SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot 3200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
The SIMPSON MegaShot 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM is ideal for use on siding, driveways, cars, RV’s, paint prep and more. This is a perfect option for homeowners, because it’s lightweight, easy to maneuver and can be transported by one person. You’ll get optimum performance with minimal effort.
The MSH3125 is equipped with a HONDA GC190 engine, reliable OEM axial pump, 25-ft kink & abrasion resistant hose, ergonomic spray gun and 5 stainless steel Quick-connect nozzles.
Created for the home and shop, the SIMPSON MegaShot series is perfect for the “Do-it-Yourselfer” looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. The MegaShot Series is simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting.
Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person. The MegaShot Series is designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments, and renowned for being consistently easy to start.
- Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting
- A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap for any cleaning tasks; Ergonomic spray gun and 16-inch steel wand/lance
- 49-state compliant; Does not ship to California; Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
7. WestForce Electric Pressure Washer
This WestForce electric pressure washer features a safety lock switch to lock the spray gun when not in use, preventing accidental startup. A built-in Total Stop System (TSS) will automatically shut off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, saving energy and extending the pump’s life. It features a UL-listed GFCI plug and an IPX5 waterproof rating, allowing you to use this pressure washer with full confidence!
Built with a powerful 1700 W motor that delivers a water pressure of up to 2950 PSI at a flow rate of up to 1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning performance; delivers a maximum pressure of up to 35 times the pressure of a traditional garden hose, allowing you to remove all kinds of dirt and stains in seconds; great for cleaning vehicles, driveways, garage floors, concrete and tile patios, outdoor stairs and walkways, garden furniture, and much more
- Equipped with 4 quick-connect nozzles and a soap bottle, making this powerful electric pressure washer the ideal tool for various cleaning jobs; 0° nozzle for spot cleaning, 15° nozzle for most floors, 25° nozzle for all-purpose cleaning, and 40° nozzle for painted and/or delicate surfaces; an upgraded soap bottle spreads a rich, thick foam over a wide cleaning area to help loosen dirt and grime
- Equipped with a UL listed GFCI plug to automatically cut off electric power pressure when over-current occurs to avoid electrical leakage; a safety lock switch allows the spray gun to be safely locked, preventing accidental startup; IPX5 waterproofed to protect the device from general water flow
- Total Stop System (TSS) will automatically turn off the pump when the trigger is not engaged, saving energy and extending the pump’s life; overheating and over-current protections ensure safe use and extend the lifetime of high pressure cleaner machine
- Reinforced, durable wheels enable you to easily move the machine, and a 20-foot high-pressure hose and a 33-foot power cord allow for flexible use; a hose hook, a cable hook, a spray gun holder, and an accessory rack for easy storage
8. SIMPSON Cleaning PS60843 PowerShot 4400 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
The SIMPSON PowerShot 4000 PSI at 3.5 GPM is ideal for prosumers and professionals alike. This is a powerful option for deep outdoor cleaning, jobsite use, equipment upkeep and facility or fleet maintenance. This product is engineered to meet the demands of a cleaning professional. The PS60869 features a commercial SIMPSON 420 engine, reliable AAA industrial triplex pump, 50-ft kink & abrasion resistant hose, ergonomic spray gun and 5 Quick-connect nozzles.
Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON PowerShot Series frame is crafted of solid steel making it powerful, yet extremely compact, easy to transport, set-up and load. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal and all other professional cleaning services. The SIMPSON PowerShot Series designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments.
- Professional Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its CRX 420cc premium engine, the PowerShot power washer is great for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, and all other professional services
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump delivers 4400 PSI at 4.0 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; PowerBoost Technology delivering higher pressure at the nozzle
- Sturdy and Portable: The welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish offers durability and corrosion resistance; 13-inch premium pneumatic tires deliver ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: Monster 3/8-inch x 50-foot high-pressure hose is kink and abrasion resistant hose with quick connect fittings and polyurethane outer jacket; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap; Ergonomic spray gun 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
9. Greenworks Pro 2300 Max PSI @ 2.3 GPM (14 Amp) Brushless Electric Pressure Washer
The difference is in the details. In addition to its powerful stance and tangle-free hose, this responsive pressure washer features Smart FlowTM water pressure-sensing technology, assuring you of the perfect amount of pressure delivery right when you need it. Brushless motor technology provides added torque for extra tenacity.
- Performance tested and rated in accordance with PWMA standards
- 2300 PSI and 2.3 GPM Brushless Pressure Washer for efficient cleaning of residential areas
- Ideal for medium duty projects including but not limited to cleaning patio furniture, grills, walkways, and vehicles
- Digital controlled brushless motor for more torque, longer runtime, quiet operation and longer life
- JETTFLOW technology delivers up to 50% more flow, reaching up to 20 feet to provide maximium cleaning power
10. WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.4GPM 1600W Power Washer
The perfect tool for cleaning siding, decks, cement, Pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.The WHOLESUN 3000 is ready to power wash everything you want it to clean. Built to easily get to all the dirty messes washed, this powerful pressur washer effortlessly while delivering a powerful clean on every floor type.
- Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/1.85 GPM for max cleaning power. 3000 PSI at 1.85 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces.
- 4 quick connect nozzles (40°, 25°, 15°，0°) and Brush tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, RV’s, cars, Trucks, boats and more.
- Wheeled upright trolley makes moving the pressure washer easy and safe. Hose reel keeps 20-ft high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Equipped with TSS that can automatically shut off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. 32.8ft electric cord with inline GFCI provides you a safety use on all exterior outlets.
- No gas, oil or carbon emissions. Just assemble the pressure washer, connect a hose, select a nozzle, and plug in to start cleaning right away. Please read the user manual prior to use as it includes troubleshooting and safety information.