Top 5 Best Grills: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Grills Reviews:
1. Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
Grill or griddle, that won’t be a problem anymore. Royal Gourmet GD401 Premium 4-Burner Folding Gas Grill and Griddle delivers 2-in-1 feature. With the user-friendly design, the assembly work is minimized and can be done in 15 minutes. The combo provides a total of 584 sq. inches cooking area.
Featuring four powerful burners, the combo delivers 48,000 BTUs output in total. The automatic ignition system offers fast and even heating. Grill accessories hung on the hooks at the lower bar are always handy for use.
This combo sits on four lockable casters that provide easy-moving feature. Don’t hesitate! Package GD401 into your car and go for a Sunday camping with family or friends!
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1″ L x 21.8″ W x 43.7″ H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
2. Blackstone 28″ Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner Propane
Outdoor cooking is a global passion; we just make it complete with our griddles and accessories. Back in the day, we dreamed of creating the best outdoor cooking experiences for large groups or families. For decades we relied on grills and other appliances to promote this joyful moment, but let’s be honest, every time something seemed to be missing. When we’re barbecuing outside the rest of the family is still locked in the kitchen preparing other dishes. It’s not the ideal experience. We wanted more; we wanted to COOK EVERYTHING OUTSIDE! Our products are designed and engineered in the USA with the latest technology and innovation, but we are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company. Our main focus is on our consumers and designing quality products that yield the best results.
- With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, Quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, Potatoes, Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you’ll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- Easily wheel Around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels. Built with removable griddle top, foldable legs and two wheels.
- If you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone is a leader in the outdoor cooking category and stands behind their product large or small, guaranteeing your satisfaction!
3. Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
From pre-game parties to weekends at the cabin, savor wood-fired flavor anywhere with the new Tailgater 20. Thanks to its portable size and stashable EZ-Fold legs, the new Tailgater 20 lets you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise or BBQ just about anywhere. Plus, it now boasts Traeger’s Digital Arc controller for precise, consistent temperatures and a Keep Warm Mode that ensures your food is ready whenever you are.
- Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Ironwood 885 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a plus/minus 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling
- Take your grill and your wood-fired BBQ wherever you go. Whether it’s your truck tailgate, the parking lot, out in the field or anywhere your travels take you, you’ll never have to leave your smoke behind.
- EZ fold legs, a grill capacity of 300 sq in., and a digital controller make grilling anywhere easier than ever.
4. Char-Broil 463371719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cabinet
The Exclusive Char-Broil Performance Series TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill has the features you need for a mid-size, stress-free cookout. Sufficiently sized for the family or parties, this unit features 450-square-inches of primary cooking space coupled with Char-Broil TRU-Infrared technology, which prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food.
Also features a 150 square inch swing-away warming rack for indirect cooking. Effortlessly cook for friends and family with ease and confidence. Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean, while the electronic ignition offers reliable push-to-start operation. 24, 000-BTU’s across the three main burners and also features a 10, 000-BTU side burner, ideal for sauces and sides.
Lid-mounted temperature gauge so you can easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill and the convenient cabinet style offers space for the propane tank and other grilling accessories. Assembly required, measures 54. 1-inches W x 23. 4-inches D x 45. 5-inches H, and weighs about 112 lbs.
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
5. Royal Gourmet GA5403B Premier 5 BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Sizzle succulent barbecue steaks, roast sticky rotisserie chickens or only cook some simple side dishes, all in one with Royal Gourmet GA5403B 5-Burner BBQ Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie Kit. Kick off amazing house parties with family members around and friends over.
This versatile grill is thoughtfully designed for a whole crowd with BBQ-style delicacies, rotisseries-style chickens or vegetarian-style dishes. No matter what you want to cook, you would be completely satisfied with the cooking result on the counterpart.
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- Precise Heat Control: Simply press the electronic ignitor button to spark up burners instantly while turning the control knobs to the highest position, adjust the grilling temperature to sear, roast or cook slowly with the monitor of integrated gauge.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Removable grease tray and grease cup collect the excess grease and residues and help reduce the risk of flare-ups in the consistent grilling.
6. Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel
Enjoy the outdoors this season with this rugged porcelain-coated steel grill designed for years of amazing meals. Enjoy the multi-cooking options with 4 main burners and 1 side burner. Featuring 5 stainless steel burners (4 stainless steel burners and 1 side burner), this grill is designed to put out up to 60,000 BTUs of cooking power.
The stainless-steel seamless weld lid delivers flavor-rich cooking and features a built-in thermometer for an accurate temperature monitor. Enjoy cooking at all hours with the LED-lit control knobs. Assembly required-with clear assembly instructions manual Protect your investment with a monument grill cover model number 98475 (sold separately)
- ★four main 304 stainless steel burners and one stainless steel side burner with total 60,000 BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance
- ★683 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 473 square inchea of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- ★Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
- ★430 stainless steel lid, fire box, door, and side shelves
- ★Stainless flame tamers insure even heat delivering great flavors
- ★Two side shelves with tool hooks for easy access for your tools
- ★LED Control Knobs for increased visibility at night
- ★Electronic ignition system for easy burner starts
7. Royal Gourmet CC1830SC Charcoal Grill Offset Smoker
As we all know, smoking meats involves a lot of time and patience and it is not as simple as placing a slab of meat on the grill. So, it is of the utmost importance to select a versatile charcoal smoker to meet your demand. Royal Gourmet CC1830S Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker can solve all the difficulties for each smoking aficionado. Spacious grilling space as you need and only small amount of effort that you will put into are decided advantages, first and foremost, it meets your budget. Choose this grill that best suits you and your family, it will impart a satisfying grilling and smoking taste to your buds.
- Includes 443 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates, 184 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack and 184 sq. in. offset smoker.
- The offset smoker is firmly attached to grill to ensure good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to open side door to add charcoal and remove ashes; air vent stokes fire instantly.
- Adjustable Pan: 2-level height-adjustable charcoal pan creates better heat control and holds up to 4.4 lbs. of coal.
- Lid-mounted thermometer gauge helps check and monitor the cooking temperature and you can cook with great confidence.
- Front and side tables offer workspace for seasonings and grilling tools. The bottom shelf provides extra storage space and holds up to only 20 lb. accessories when they are evenly distributed.
8. Royal Gourmet CD1824E 24-inch Charcoal BBQ Grill
Surrounded by savory and delicious aroma, enjoy the ultimate cookout with Royal Gourmet® 24-inch Charcoal Grill. 368 square inches primary cooking area, along with 106 square inches warming rack as a secondary cooking space, serves up to 10 people, perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities from backyard party to camping. The porcelain-enameled cooking grates ensures even heat distribution. Featuring the built-in thermometer and the damper, precise temperature control is guaranteed to achieve the best performance.
Height-adjustable charcoal pan helps reach the maximum efficiency in terms of heat utilization. The charcoal access door at the front enables you to add coals or stoke fire with ease. The draw-out ash tray at the bottom facilitates easy cleanup. As for food preparation, the grill has two foldable side tables that can keep your grilling accessories within arm’s reach. In addition, the bottom shelf provides ample storage space. Don’t hesitate, Royal Gourmet® 24-inch Charcoal Grill is the best choice, perfect for cook up a storm.
- A total of 474 square inches cooking area, including 368 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cooking grates and 106 sq. in. stainless-steel warming rack.
- Height-adjustable charcoal pan, that can fine-tune the temperature during grilling, ensures the best performance.
- With the charcoal access door at the front, coals can be quickly added during grilling. The galvanized draw-out ash tray collects ashes and makes it easy for dumping.
- Two folding side tables offer extra work or prep space, and the bottom shelf provides additional storage space.
- Two large wheels allows for easy-moving and can withstand the elements. Available grill cover CR4701.
9. Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the enhanced temperature control of 3 independently adjustable burners (outer left, inner, outer right).
With a range of grilling power from 3,250 to 20,000 BTUs and 285 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow your friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately).
With two sliding side tables to keep utensils and sauces handy, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. Bonus: The RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Grill can be stored upright (to fit in tight spaces) until your next cookout. Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately).
- GRILLING POWER: Up to 20,000 total BTUs
- 3 ADJUSTABLE BURNERS: With improved burner technology for more precise temperature control
- LARGE GRILLING AREA: 285 sq. inches
- EASY SETUP: Sturdy quick-fold legs and wheels
- THERMOMETER: Integrated design for accurate temperature monitoring
- PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION: For matchless lighting
- FUEL: 1 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
10. Bull Outdoor Products 87001 Lonestar Propane-Grills
The Lonestar Select cart is a 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Barbecue Grill. It has extra storage for a propane tank or other grilling necessities and its food prep areas on either side of the grill leave plenty of room to serve your favorite dishes. Four welded stainless steel bar burners, each featuring 15,000 BTU’s of cooking power for a total of 60,000 BTU’s with Piezo igniters and Zinc Knobs for each burner. 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Solid Stainless Steel Grates and Single Piece Dual Lined Hood. Twin Lighting System for easy night time cooking. Warming rack with 210 sq. Inch plus a cooking surface of 810 sq. Inch. Heavy-duty casters with 2 locking casters. For more information contact Bull Outdoor Products at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a Liquid Propane model.
- Twin Lighting System
- 4 Welded Stainless Steel Bar Burners
- 60,000 BTU’s
- Piezo Igniters on every valve
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates