Top 5 Best First Aid Kit: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best First Aid Kit Reviews:
1. Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable Compact First Aid Kit
Care for minor cuts, scrapes and burns with the Johnson & Johnson all purpose compact first aid kit. This portable emergency kit contains 140 essential first aid supplies, including cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages for wound care, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and more.
This emergency first aid kit contains products from leading, doctor-recommended brands, including band-aid brand adhesive bandages, neosporin, tylenol and bengay. It includes two pairs of gloves, a first aid guide and a durable, plastic box to keep items accessible and organized.
This no 1 selling branded first aid kit is for use anywhere – at home, in the car, during travel, outdoors, and on-the-go – and offers a great value by saving you over 8 dollars vs. average retail price. Claim based on nielsen, for the 52WK period ending 06/09/18 total US 2018, the nielsen company.
- 140-piece Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable and Compact Emergency First Aid Kit for use at home, in cars, outdoors, dorm rooms, camping, offices & on-the-go.
- All-purpose, compact first aid kit includes essential first aid and wound care supplies like cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze,
- Emergency kit includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes for minor wounds,
- Includes full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + Pain Relief topical cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain
- Travel first aid set also contains Tylenol Extra Strength acetaminophen caplets and a Bengay Non-Medicated
2. First Aid Only 299 Pieces All-Purpose First Aid Emergency Kit
First Aid Only emergency first aid kit prepares you for tackling immediate minor injuries. The 299 piece kit has supplies for pain and swelling, as well as for cuts, scrapes, and burns.
This bag is easy to carry and compact, measuring 9.25 x 2.875 x 7 inches, with compartments to store everything. Ideal for home, traveling and on the go. Take care of those minor scrapes anywhere with this first aid kit.
BZK antiseptic towelettes, burn cream packets, aspirin, ibrufen, gauze roll and pads, wound closures, cold pack, and other multi-use items for any potential emergency.
The First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit will have you prepared for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go. The essential first aid supplies are ideal to treat pain and swelling, as well as cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Emergency Care: A total of 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Adhesive fabric and plastic bandages, antibiotic ointments,
- Convenient Packaging: Fabric case with clear plastic pockets for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Compact and Spacious: Two separate layers with individual compartments make retrieval easy and quick
- First Aid Care Ideal For: First aid care for home, travel, and on the go use
3. Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Piece First Aid Kit
Manufactured by the #1 leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. The Be Smart Get Prepared 100 Pieces First Aid Kit meets the United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home or travel.
Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. The high density plastic case is impact resistant and compact for easy storage or portability.
What started out as a small family-owned business in 1991, Total Resources International (TRI) grew to become the most reliable manufacturer of First Aid Kits and Emergency Preparedness Essentials in the nation.
For over 29 years, we have worked hard to develop, manufacture and distribute premium products and services that provide smart, sensible solutions under the Be Smart Get Prepared brand.
- Manufactured by the #1 leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 100 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products.
- This Kit meets United States FDA Regulatory Standards as a Medical Device. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home or travel.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. The rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant
- Compact size case measures 7.5in x 2.5in x 6.8in, is portable and can easily fit anywhere.
- Features Easy Slide Latches that securely locks into place.
4. EVERLIT 250 Pieces Survival First Aid Kit IFAK Molle System
A truly MUST-HAVE EDC First Aid Survival Kit that customized by U.S Military veterans and field tested by ex-Army Sergent, perfect for any outdoor activities and emergencies
Comprehensive and Multi-Purpose: Essential medical supplies and survival gears for ANY emergency needs. Perfect to carry during any outdoor activities or store at home, office, a car or boat.
Molle Compatibility: The kit can be easily attached to any bags using molle straps. An amazing high-quality survival emergency first-aid ALL-IN-ONE kit, a truly meaningful Holiday/ Birthday Gift Idea for Boyfriend, Husband, all family members, and your loved ones!
The military grade EMT bag was made from 1000D water-resistant nylon, it offers three large compartments and plenty of rooms to add your own gear. The overall dimension of the kit is 8’’ x 6.5’’ x 5’’ and weight only 1.9 lbs.
The molle compatible straps on the back allow the user to attach it to other bags or your belt, which made it a perfect companion for any outdoor activities.
Perfect for taking care of any medical or emergency needs during outdoor wilderness adventures such as camping, boy scouts, hiking, hunting and mountain biking, etc.
- Uniquely customized by U.S military veterans, field tested by EX- Army Sergent, designed to get you well-prepared in an emergency situation. The kit combines 241 PCS First Aid Supply with 9 powerful Survival Gear into a Must-Have EDC emergency kit.
- The kit contains more than enough supply to treat a single family or a group of friends under emergency circumstances.
- Includes the most popular survival necessities: 3-mode tactical flashlight, multi-function paracord bracelet (compass, whistle), flint stone, knife, saber card, two glow sticks and rain poncho
5. M2 BASICS 350 Piece Emergency First Aid Kit | Dual Layer
There is never a good place to get hurt but when help is out of reach, a first aid kit is your next best friend. Being prepared can reduce panic and provide the necessary aid.
When an injury occurs, a stocked first aid kit can save someone’s life. Think about others who are risking injury while on the job and do the right thing. Let everyone know you have a stocked first aid kit ready to use and tell them where it is in case an accident occurs.
Included case is made of durable high-grade plastic that won’t easily crack or break. Just toss your kit in your car, or store anywhere. Inside the kit are adjustable tilting shelves so you can access supplies easily when you need it.
Latches are durable, yet easy to open. Keep the contents of your kit secure when mounted or during storage. Mount your M2 BASICS First Aid kit to any flat surface for visibility and easy access. Perfect for businesses, schools, daycare or at home.
M2 Basics 350-Piece Professional First Aid Kits will keep you prepared for most common minor injuries or emergencies. Versatile to fit your needs: vehicle, survival, pet, office, emt responder, college dorm, camping, travel, boat, commercial
- Trust that you are getting the highest quality and most complete first aid kits available.
- 2 layer case to store both large and small med items with tilting shelves for easy access. Rugged & sturdy.
- Over 350 commonly used items for businesses, families, disaster preparedness.
- Note: The contents of the kit are organized into several packages to avoid shifting of items in the box during shipping. Please arrange the items into the organizing shelves and compartments as you prefer upon receiving the 1st aid kit.
6. Adventure Medical Kits Marine 2000 Medical First Aid Kit
No products found.
Well-stocked to meet the needs of cruise ships, yachts, commercial fishing vessels, and other large ships, the Marine 2000 has the supplies to treat nearly any boating injury and the professional tools to provide advanced trauma care.
This first aid kit contains enough emergency supplies in a water resistant case for a medium crew on vessels sailing more than 24 hours from medical care. Equip your vessel or yacht with the supplies you need to treat hypothermia, dental emergencies, seasickness, fractures, jelly fish stings, and nearly any other boating injury until medical professionals can be reached.
The contents are organized by injury, making it easy for crew members to find what they need quickly. An essential addition to boat safety equipment, the kit comes with the Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine written by marine medicine expert Michael Jacobs, MD, and Eric Weiss, MD.
This detailed resource helps you identify and treat over 200 injuries and illnesses specifically related to marine medicine. The water-resistant, padded case has a texturized rubber bottom to protect its contents and resist slipping on wet surfaces. Leave port knowing you’re prepared with professional tools and the finest in boating safety.
- Treats burns, fractures, bleeding, hypothermia, sprains, and pain with variety of medical supplies
- Injury-specific pockets are individually packaged in waterproof bags with reference cards
- Includes Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, recommended by the US Sailing Association
- Durable water-resistant outer case with padded foam sides and rubber bottom
- Contains supplies needed to stabilize and treat a medium crew over 24 hours from medical care
No products found.
7. 2-in-1 First Aid Kit Double-Sided Hardcase
Keep your family safe with our most comprehensive all-purpose First Aid Kit. From minor cuts & scrapes to all the mishaps children may get into, we’ve got you covered. Feel safe knowing that no consumable pharmaceuticals are included in this kit that could pose a danger to small children.
Our kit meets requirements for most small businesses and work sites. To increase safety to small children, no consumable pharmaceuticals accompany this kit, so for larger corporations or work sites where risk of injury to employees is deemed greater, you may supplement this kit with appropriate items such as aspirin, antibiotic ointment, and burn gel to ensure adherence to state and local regulations.
Smart organization and item layout into 20 individual quick-access compartments means you can quickly find and get to all 348 items in case of emergencies. Includes extra space to customize with your own first aid supplies.
Small, portable, & light, perfect companion for taking with you traveling or just out and about in town. Easily fits into purses, handbags, backpack pockets, and car gloveboxes.
Rugged water-resistant case measures 10x12x3″ and is built to the highest quality standards for durability and longevity to withstand the rigors of both the home and the workplace.
- Built to Last in Toughest Workplace Environments & Weather Conditions
- The World’s ONLY First Aid Kit with Double-Sided Front & Back Opening
- 348 Items Organized into 20 Quick-Access Interior Compartments
- Travel Size, Portable, Nylon Mini-Kit comes with 32 Emergency Items
- Extra Space to Add More Items, Easy to Store, Grab and Go Briefcase Style
- Swiss Safe Guarantees Customer Satisfaction or Receive a 100% Refund.
8. First Aid EMS First Responder Fully Stocked Trauma First Aid Kit
First Aid EMS First Responder Fully Stocked Trauma First Aid KitT This kit was originally developed in cooperation with the Denver International Airport for use in their airport vehicles.
The First Responder Vehicle Kit is a great medical resource for providing immediate care at the scene while waiting for EMS to arrive. Severe Bleeding, Splinting & Immobilization, Minor Wounds, Burns,
Medications & Topicals. All organized for easy identification and access. A great basic life support kit to have in your vehicle, office or home.
An ideally sized 11″ x 8.5″ x 6″ bag that’s large enough to hold a wide variety of equipment while still being small enough to store and carry. One large main zippered compartment complete with foam divider, with two side zippered compartments on either side, makes organizing your tools and equipment easy and efficient.
- ASA TECHMED First Aid has combined both our tool kit and bandage kit in our durable first responders bag to create an ideal general purpose first aid kit for any situation.
- A collection of essential gear that no first aid kit should be without. Be prepared to treat a wide variety of injuries and emergencies with this collection of high quality equipment.
- A wide variety of bandages and gauze that will help you treat a wide variety of cuts, scrapes, and lacerations.
- First Aid EMS First Responder Fully Stocked Trauma First Aid Kit
9. First Aid Only ANSI 2015 Compliant Industrial First Aid Kit FAO90832 Each
No products found.
First Aid Only ANSI 2015 Compliant Industrial First Aid Kit FAO90832 Each
- Product Dimensions : 16.75 x 5.5 x 25.25 inches; 27 Pounds
- Item model number : 90832
- Manufacturer : Acme United Corporation
- 1,568,330 in Health & Household
No products found.
10. Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Mountaineer First Aid Kit
Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care organization system, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets. Use the external kit map for a quick reference of all kit contents.
Don’t let rain get in the way, the Mountaineer features a durable water-resistant bag to keep your supplies dry. The summit bag is waterproof and detachable from the larger kit for day-long adventures.
This compact hiking first aid kit weighs 3.1lbs and fits easily into your daypack, equipping you with everything you need for an overnight adventure.
Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective mountain design on the front helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Trusted by the International Mountain Guides to keep their teams safe
- The Easy Care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket
- Control severe bleeding with QuikClot Gauze
- Provide hospital quality care with tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine
- The two waterproof DryFlex bags to hold essentials while the larger kit stays at camp