Top 10 Best Bob Double Stroller: Editor Recommended
The 10 Best Bob Double Stroller Reviews:
1. BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie Double Jogging Stroller
With the two-seat BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie jogging stroller, you can take both kids on any outing-whether Prepping for a 10K or heading out for a day at the zoo. The suspension system and air-filled tires keep you running smoothly and the adjustable handlebar fits parents of all heights.
The seats are designed with compression padding for all-day comfort and sit fully-upright, so your little riders can take in the world. Extra-large UPF 50+ canopies shield from the sun, and include magnetic peek & chat windows so you can check on and chat with your children along the way.
With a spacious cargo basket and ten storage pockets, you’ll have plenty of room for your gear and can keep your cell phone close-at-hand. The swivel-locking front wheel maneuvers easily through crowded streets and locks for stability when jogging, while reflective accents keep you safe on all your journeys (lunar black fashion is ultra-reflective). Meets Disney size requirements. Fabric Technology: Water Resistant Canvas Sport Fabric Reflective Accents.
- Smooth ride: Suspension system & Air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect Fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect fit for parents of all heights; no-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; includes a cell phone pocket handlebar
- Travel system ready: Compatible with most major brand car seats with the use of a BOB infant car seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Fit: Birth to 50 lbs per seat (100 lbs total); 0 to 8 weeks when used with compatible Duallie adapter and infant car seat; meets Disney size requirements
2. Joovy Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite Stroller
The Joovy Caboose too Ultralight Graphite stroller has all of the same great features of our Caboose Ultralight Graphite stroller PLUS it includes a full-size rear seat. The full-size rear seat is removable and accommodates children too young (less than 2.5 years) to use the rear bench seat and standing platform.
The full-size rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 lbs. The front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 lbs and reclines to 3-positions. Max child weight in stroller is 90 lbs. When strolling with an infant, it’s easy to create a travel system with the included universal car seat adapter.
The large canopy provides ample coverage, and the rear canopy extension covers the rear child when seated. Linked parking brakes and all-wheel suspension offers your kids a smooth ride. The included parent organizer holds 2 beverages and has a zippered pocket for keys, wallet or phone.
The Caboose Too Ultralight is extremely compact and lightweight. Weighing in at just over 21 pounds without the rear seat and just over 23 pounds with the rear seat installed. The light weight combined with its small footprint and sealed ball-bearing wheels make the Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite extremely maneuverable – especially for a double stroller. Includes Joovy’s 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The lightest weight (23.5 pounds), most compact, and maneuverable full-size double stroller available, max child weight 90 pounds
- Full-size removable rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 pounds
- Front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 pounds and reclines to 3-positions
- Rear bench seat and standing platform holds child 2.5 years and up to 45 pounds, rear seat canopy extension protects the rear child when seated
- Includes parent organizer and a universal car seat adapter that fits most major brands, check Joovy website for the most current car seat list
- Seat recline: 114° to 143°; Handlebar height: 106.68 centimeter
3. Joovy Caboose Too Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller
Joovy Caboose Too Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller, Black. When your toddler outgrows the seat, just remove the rear seat and let him sit on the bench or stand on the platform. Joovys sit and stand stroller was built to last, with a strong aluminum frame, sealed bearing wheels that give it a one-handed push, and car seat adapters that even make it compatible for newborns.
- Most compact and maneuverable full-size double stroller available, max child weight 90 pounds
- The full-size removable rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 pounds
- Front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 pounds and reclines to 3-positions
- Rear bench seat and standing platform holds child 2.5 years and up to 45 pounds. Expandable canopy
- Includes a universal car seat adapter that fits most major brands, check Joovy website for the most current car seat list; Meets Disneyland / Disney World stroller size requirements
4. Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger
Take your family jogging with the Baby Trend Expedition EX Double Jogging Stroller. Made for two children, this Jogging Stroller features composite tires and a locking front swivel wheel that allows you to keep the front wheel in place while jogging. If you’re out for a leisurely stroll, simply unlock the front wheel for greater maneuverability.
For your convenience, the parent tray includes two cup holders, covered compartment storage. For your children’s comfort and safety, the double jogger features a ratcheting shade canopy, a multi-position reclining seat and an adjustable five-point safety harness.
Store your children’s necessities in the large storage basket, and you’re ready to roll. Know you’re traveling safely in this sturdy, lightweight double jogger that’s certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. At the end of your trip, quickly and easily fold the stroller into a compact unit.
- Multi-position reclining seats are independently adjustable to keep each child comfortable
- Five-point safety harnesses ensure a safe trip. Maximum Height: 42 inches. To clean use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth
- Ratcheting canopy shields your little ones from the elements, while the peekaboo window allows you to keep an eye on each child with ease
- Generously sized storage baskets accommodate bigger items. Recommended Use: 6 m – 50 lbs (each child)
- Parent tray features a covered storage compartment and two cup holders; JPMA certified
5. Joovy Zoom X2 Double Jogging Stroller, Double Stroller
Having a baby (or 2) doesn’t have to mean giving up your active lifestyle. With the Zoom x2 double jogging stroller, you can get out, get some exercise, and ensure your baby is never left out of the fun.
The Zoom x2’s extra large tires were built to conquer a variety of terrains, but its slim design and budget-friendly price tag means it’s not going to consume your trunk or wallet.
- Weighs just 28 lbs; Super easy one-handed fold
- Tons of storage with a large storage basket and included parent organizer
- Extra-large air-filled tires with a locking and swiveling front tire for a smooth ride
- Dual canopies: waterproof and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Included tire pump
6. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is the perfect all terrain stroller for the active family. Whether you’re looking for a jogging stroller to take on your favorite path or a full size stroller to easily navigate throughout town, the Thule Urban Glide 2 delivers. Designed with a comfortable seat, a padded 5-point safety harness, and a multi-position canopy with ventilation, your precious cargo is sure to enjoy the ride.
The silent, one-handed recline is perfect for naps on the go. This three wheel stroller provides an ultra smooth ride thanks to the large 16″ rear wheels and suspension system. The front swivel wheel makes it easy to maneuver through town and locks into place for jogging. The integrated twist hand brake gives parents control of hilly terrain the adjustable handlebar provides an ergonomic grip for any sized adult.
A magnetic peekaboo window allows you to check on your child without disturbing them, even while they sleep. Bring all you need for the day in the large cargo storage bin with a zip-top closure to keep all contents secure, even when folded.
Storing and transporting a sport stroller has never been easier thanks to the one-handed compact fold. Simply slide and twist the release bar and the stroller folds in half. Remove the rear tires in seconds to make it even more compact. The Thule Urban Glide 2 can be used as an infant stroller from birth when using car seat adapters (sold separately). It can also transition into a toddler stroller and support a weight capacity of 75 lbs.
- An all-terrain double stroller perfect for jogging or strolling throughh town
- Swivel front wheel locks into place for jogging
- Large 16″ rear wheels plus suspension for an ultra smooth ride
- One-handed, compact fold to easily store and transport
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control
- Reclining seats with padded 5-point harness and ventilation
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar with twist hand brake
7. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-Terrain Double Stroller
The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Double Stroller provides uncompromising agility on any terrain, thanks to forever-air rubber tires that will never go flat and all-wheel suspension. Even with two in tow, this lightweight double stroller won’t slow you down, as it fits through any standard doorway and folds quickly and easily with the signature Baby Jogger one-step, in-seat fold.
Adjustable calf supports and near-flat reclining seats help you find the most comfortable position for your children. The adjustable handlebar, hand-operated parking brake, and extra-large storage basket provide ultimate convenience.
UV 50 canopies with peekaboo windows keep your children shaded on your adventures together. Create a travel system with a Baby Joggercar seat or City Mini 2 Double Pram, or customize your ride with a variety of accessories.
- Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provide a comfortable stroll on any terrain
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control, all within an arm’s reach
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use with accessories like the infant car seat, pram, glider board, parent console, child tray, and more (sold separately)
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Cybex, Graco, and Maxi Cosi infant car seats (adapters for other brands’ infant car seats sold separately)
- Baby Jogger’s patented one-step quick-fold technology ensures easy transportation and storage
8. Evenflo Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon
Meet the new, ultimate ride-share stroller. Pivot Xplore All-Terrain Stroller Wagon. This new riding experience provides extended use by accommodating 1 or 2 kids up to 5 years old. The Pivot Xplore easily transforms from a stroller to a wagon by flipping the handle.
This gives parents the ability to push as a stroller, or pull as a wagon. Get even more versatility with the toddler seat and car seat adapter(sold separately). Pile all your stuff in and ride on out.
- Push or pull, decide on the fly. It’s easy to adapt your ride with a flip of the handle
- All-terrain wheels give you the freedom to go from pavement to beach and beyond
- Canopies with UPF 50-plus help shield your child from the sun’s harmful rays
- Spacious Storage: Easy access basket to hold all your child care essentials. Rotates in to the wagon when only one child is seated
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or solvents
9. Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogger Stroller, Europa
Take your family jogging with the Baby Trend Navigator Lite Double Jogging stroller that can accept two baby trend car seats (sold separately). Made for two children, this jogging stroller features composite tires and a locking front swivel wheel that allows you to keep the front wheel in place while jogging.
If you’re out for a leisurely stroll, simply unlock the front wheel for greater maneuverability. For your convenience, the parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage. For your children’s comfort and safety, the double jogger features a ratcheting shade canopy, a multi-position reclining seat and an adjustable five-point safety harness. Store your children’s necessities in the large storage basket, and you’re ready to roll.
Know you’re traveling safely in this sturdy, lightweight double jogger that’s certified by the juvenile products manufacturers association. At the end of your trip, quickly and easily fold the stroller into a compact unit. 46 x 31.5 x 42 recommended use: children up to 50 lbs.
- Accommodates 2 Baby Trend infant Car Seats
- Dimensions: 32.5″ W x 46″ L x 43 H” | Weight: 43 lbs
- Locking front swivel wheels, and pneumatic bicycle tires.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Recommended Use: 6 m – 50 lbs (each child)
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered storage compartment
- Effortless trigger folding easily collapses the Navigator double for storage and transport
- BPA free; JPMA Certified
- Compatible with Baby Trend Infant Car Seats, including Flex-Loc 30, EZ-Flex Loc 30/32, and Secure. Not compatible Ally Infant Car Seat
10. BOB Gear Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller
Adventure calling your name? The BOB Alterrain Pro jogging stroller is ready to hit the ground running. With smoothshox suspension and air-filled tires, you and your little explorer can take on any terrain. Plus, the ergonomic hand brake puts incredible downhill control at your fingertips.
The sleek, sturdy frame and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city streets. And the all-weather canopy is 100% waterproof, wind-proof and rated UPF 50+ to shield your child from the elements.
The Compression seat with infinite recline sits fully upright for all-day excursions, and lays near-flat for nap time. There’s plenty of room to store and secure all your gear in the zip-top cargo basket and five extra storage pockets.
When your epic outing comes to an end, fold the stroller fast with a single twist of the hand. It stands up on its own until you’re ready to roll.
- Fold & Go: 1 hand, quick fold collapses the stroller to a self standing position with a single twist of the hand
- Rugged elegance: Sleek frame, performance fabrics and reflective rims turn heads on the hiking trail or city street; Lunar fashion is ultra reflective
- Smooth ride: Smoothshox suspension and air filled tires balance out the ride for your little adventurer, so you can take on any terrain
- Downhill control: Ergonomic handbrake puts downhill control at your fingertips
- All weather: Canopy is 100 percent waterproof, wind proof and rated UPF 50+ to shield your child from the elements